Help us make History. Become A Member Today!
The El Paso Museum of History offers a range of membership opportunities, all of which include exclusive benefits. Memberships help keep admission FREE of cost to the public while supporting our museum collection, thought-provoking exhibitions, cultural celebrations, and educational programs.
Unlike other restricted funding streams, memberships provide the Museum with much-needed, though difficult to find, unrestricted support. Plus, all memberships are tax-deductible.
Membership has its benefits. Check out the perks below!
History Buffs – Our Core Membership Program
Core Membership Benefits for Individuals and Families include:
- Advance notice of El Paso Museum of History exhibition openings, special events, education programs and unique merchandise
- Invitations to special members-only previews and parties
- A one-year subscription to our Members Magazine
- Discounts on classes, workshops and fee-based programs
- Personalized Membership Card
- Notice of volunteer opportunities
Multiple History Buffs in your family? Consider saving by purchasing our Family Plan options below:
$60 Family Membership – includes all the benefits above for two adults and all children under 18 years of age.
$55 Military Family – includes offer at a discounted rate with all the benefits above for two adults and all children under 18 years of age
$35 Senior Citizen Couple – Two (65 years of age +) senior citizens
Discounts available for:
$25 Students, Active Duty Military, and Senior Citizens (65 years of age+)
History Makers – For those dedicated to preserving and amplifying El Paso’s history.
Our History Makers enjoy all of the benefits of our Core Membership, plus:
- Free admission to over 1,000 museums nationwide through the North American Reciprocal Museums program
- A complimentary t-shirt from your exhibition of choice*
- Listing in our Member’s Magazine
*one t-shirt per membership per year while supplies last.
History Shakers - For those dedicated to uplifting the voices and narratives across the Border and beyond.
Our History Shakers enjoy all of the perks listed above, plus:
- A listing on the EPMH Donor Wall
- A private tour for you and up to 4 guests of the Museum led by our curator or director
Interested in making a more lasting impact? Consider joining our patron program, making a Leadership Gift, or naming one of our galleries.
Are you looking for ways your business can support the Museum while promoting your brand? Check out our sponsorship opportunities.